Quiltz 'n' Hoez
Thursday, December 9, 2010
are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we can all just get along and enjoy each other's company!
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We have a big Christmas brunch with cinnamon rolls. And other stuff, but it's all about the cinnamon rolls.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I want a serger. Now.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I bake a lot and try to be nicer to people.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Pictionary! We still do for holidays.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I can't think of any, except the whole opening-gifts thing.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I've always wanted to see New York at Christmas time.
8. Check out
and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
A new XBOX 360 and the new Halo game! Oh, and the last GTA game too!